Hey Book Nerds…
It’s been so long I haven’t done tags or awards posts, You nice people keep tagging me and I kept bookmarking all the posts. Finally, I am doing one 😀
Siobhan from Siobhan’s Novelties nominated me for my second Mystery Blogger Award, Thank you so much Siobhan(Go follow her).
What Is the Mystery Blogger Award?
It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three Facts about Me
- I can’t use Public toilets.
- I wrote a few stories in my childhood.
- I don’t like to learn about punctuation (I need to though)
1. If you could punch a character, any character, who would you clock?
There are so many characters I want to punch, for sake of simplicity all the characters of SJM and Cassandra Clare, also those stupid YA characters who can’t decide which person to select and drag the story.
2. Which is your new favourite TV show?
I don’t like to watch new TV shows as I don’t like to wait, Though I liked GOT.
3. Which fictional food would you love to eat?
Food from Whichwood and Furthermore.
4. Who was your first fictional crush?
My first fictional crush was Salaar Sikander from Peer-e-Kamil, he still is (It is a native book), In English books I really liked Rhysand but after ACOFAS, I hate his guts.
5. Which book are you afraid to read?
I am afraid to read all of the hype and anticipated books, they always treat me bad.
6. If the world were ending tomorrow, what book would you save for future generations to read?
I know I am not supposed to talk about religious books, so Wonder and Peer-e-Kamil, Wonder is the type of book everyone should read once.
Too lazy to think about new questions, Answer the same questions 😀
CONNECT WITH ME: