Hello, Yes I am back and it is not one scheduled post 😁
Its July and it is my Birthday yayyy 😂
Half of the year has been passed and I am already 53 books ahead of my yearly goal, Yes I am proud of myself 😁
I wanted to do a post to cover my reads and Caro tagged me to do Mid Year Book Freakout Tag so here It is.
1. Best book you’ve read so far
2. Best sequel you’ve read so far
3. New release you haven’t read yet, but want to
I want to read every other new release 😂
4. Most anticipated release for the second half of the year
I want to read it so bad, I requested it in all the ways I could do to get an ARC and I am failed 😣
5. Biggest disappointment
6. Biggest surprise
7. Favourite new author
8./9. Newest favourite character
I am very choosy, so there aren’t many characters whom I can call Favorite.
Dante and Tella- from Legendary-Dante is also my new Bookish bf 😍
Alyssa and Ward- from Whisper
10. Book that made you cry
This year not a single that made me cry, There were two books, I was on the verge of crying while reading.
11. Book that made you happy
12. Favourite book to film adaptation you saw this year
I watched Wonder, Ready Player One and City of bones adaptions this year and once again it proved that Movies can’t be better than books, City of bones adaption was worst.
13. Favorite review you’ve written this year
14. Most beautiful book you’ve bought so far this year
15. What books do you need to read by the end of the year?
Again there are so many books I want to read, Robert Langdon and Illuminae files series are two series on top of my tbr.
Everyone who wants to do it 🙂