I don’t get nominated for awards, Recently I got nominated for The Mystery Blogger Awards by Lovely Jenn@Bound to writing.If you haven’t check her blog give it a look.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. (Okoto Enigma)
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s)
-I recently turned into English books, before that I hardly read 3 books in English (obviously except academics).
-I have a pet Cat her name is Merliah Evans.😍
-I wrote some storied for a local newspaper and they also got published.
1-Have you ever secretly (or not) liked a character more than your own partner/best friend?
If I liked a character It can’t be secret, I ramble about it a lot, even my mother knew my favorite characters,😂 and All I liked more than my best friend 😄
What book series can’t you live without?
I haven’t read any series till now so can’t say.
What was your favorite book as a child?
I used to read a monthly magazine for children so that was my favorite.
What’s your favorite video game?
I don’t play video games.
What’s your favorite bookish item?
My Best Post
It may not be the best post but my favorite one, I enjoyed a lot while writing this so sharing it 🙂
- Harry Potter or Twilight?
- Who is your most favorite Villain?
- What is your most anticipated read of 2018?(only one)
- What is the story behind your blog name?
- Which one you prefer Reading in winter or summer?
Thank you, Jenn, for tagging me 🙂
I would love to know your answers 🙂
Happy Reading 🙂